Privacy & Data Security
At Legendary Computers, your right to privacy and data security is a primary concern. That's why, when you visit www.legendarycomputers.com.au we help you maintain control over your personal data on the internet. Other Legendary Computers and Legendary Computers co-branded sites may operate under their own privacy and security policies.
Terms & Conditions
1. We may ask you to provide personal information when you:
a. use our website
b. request quotes, services, support, or information
c. place orders for products or services
d. apply for credit card or financing
e. participate in surveys, sweepstakes, or other promotional activities
f. subscribe to newsletters, promotional emails, saved cart reminders, or other materials and
g. apply for a job, submit your resume/CV, create a candidate profile, and when contacting us.
2. We may request the following information:
b. home address
c. telephone number and
d. email address
3. When making a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. We may also ask for other data to process your credit or financing request.
4. Job applicants may be requested to provide information such as educational background, employment experience, and job interest.
5. We may also collect information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, preferences and favorites. The forms that you may fill in will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
6. We may collect information about your visits to our website, including the pages you view, the links and ads you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with the Legendary Computers websites and services.
7. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
8. In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with Legendary Computers. Information collected through one source may be combined with information obtained through other Legendary Computers resources. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties.
9. Some Legendary Computers services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Legendary Computers and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company's privacy statement and other agreements with you.
10. Legendary Computers uses your personal information to:
a. deliver the services and support or to carry out the transactions you have requested
b. send notifications such as product safety information, your transactions status (ex. order confirmations) , information about products and services available from Legendary Computers and its corporate affiliates, saved cart reminders, promotional offers, and surveys
c. customize, analyze, and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, and notifications
d. enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) and
e. prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities.
f. protect the security or integrity of the website, our business, and our < products or services and
g. otherwise as disclosed to you at the point of collection.
11. Personal information collected may be stored and processed in Australia or any other country in which Legendary Computers or its corporate affiliates, subsidiaries or agentsí maintained facilities, and by using Legendary Computers products and services you agree to any such transfer of information outside of your country.